Don't Trust Your Case to Just Anyone...
Attorney John Finbury takes novel issue in a negligence claim against the City of Haverhill to the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, and wins.
Haverhill Injury Attorneys
A Dedicated Haverhill Law Firm: Where Results Matter
When you bring a legal matter you are dealing with to our law firm, we know that you care about the results, whether you are coping with a serious injury following a car accident, have been injured on the job or are confronting any other legal matter. That’s why we listen carefully and help you understand how the law applies in your case. And that’s why you are always welcome to call us, e-mail us or visit our law firm, Finbury & Sullivan, P.C., in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
With 80 years of combined experience, our firm has attained an AV-Preeminent Rating* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer-review rating system. This rating is given only to lawyers and law firms who are considered to have very high to preeminent legal ability and who are thought to embrace very high professional standards.
Entrust Your Case to Our Experience
Free Consultation • 978-420-4982 • Contact Us
We Have a Wealth of Knowledge and Depth of Experience
Our lawyers are dedicated to putting their extensive experience and expansive knowledge to use for you in your legal matter. While focusing our practice on automobile accident and personal injury cases, we can help you with a variety of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury: If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, motorcycle crash or truck accident, in a dog bite attack, in a slip-and-fall accident or any other accident caused by someone else’s negligence, talk to one of our Haverhill injury lawyers. We have experience with all types of injuries including serious, life-changing injuries and wrongful death.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have been injured at work, it is important to have an attorney who will stand up for you to get the benefits and treatment you deserve. In addition to workers’ compensation claims, our firm also pursues third-party liability claims in construction accident cases and other claims in order to maximize your results.
- Social Security Disability: Have you been denied Social Security Disability (SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits? We can help you appeal your case.
- Criminal defense: We look for the best result possible for clients facing a DUI or OUI charge, a domestic violence arrest or a drug possession charge.
- Business law: We provide our business clients with legal services for their business formation or incorporation, contract negotiation and drafting, transactions, corporate governance, litigation and dispute resolution.
New Hampshire and Massachusetts Car Accident Lawyers
At Finbury & Sullivan, we have extensive experience representing the victims of car accidents and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. We understand that whether a client was injured in a distracted driving accident, a work zone accident or any other automobile accident, the physical, emotional and financial strain of the accident can engulf the entire family — especially if injuries were severe or fatal. Our New Hampshire and Massachusetts car accident attorneys are adept at dealing with these complex issues so that clients may focus on their recovery.
Contact Our Haverhill Personal Injury Law Firm
If you are injured in a car crash or any other accident, our injury lawyers will pursue the full compensation to which you may be entitled. Whatever your legal issue, our attorneys are ready to talk to you. Your initial consultation is free. Call 978-420-4982 or contact our law firm online. Our law firm has provided experienced, caring, responsive service in the Merrimack Valley since 1946. We serve clients in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.