Essex County Injury Attorneys
Dedicated and Experienced ∙ Serving Massachusetts and New Hampshire
No matter why you need a lawyer, it is a good idea to have an attorney who will make all attempts to settle your case favorably and who is a strong advocate who will take your case to trial when needed to preserve your interests. We have the experience and skills you need at Finbury & Sullivan, P.C., in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Entrust Your Case to Our Experience
Free Consultation ∙ 978-420-4982 ∙ Contact Us
Whether you come to us following a serious auto accident, have suffered a personal injury due to another's negligence or have other legal concerns, we will begin by listening to you and explaining the legal process. You are always welcome to call us, e-mail us or come by the office. We are here to help you with your case involving:
- Vehicle accidents: Our Essex County injury lawyers concentrate on helping clients in Massachusetts and New Hampshire following a severe or fatal auto accident. We have the experience, knowledge and skill to handle all vehicle accident cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving accidents and other motor vehicle accidents.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: Our Haverhill car accidents lawyers are here to help you if you or a loved one has been injured in a wide range of personal injury accidents, including highway accidents and slip, trip and fall accidents. Learn more about the full scope of our personal injury practice.
- Workplace accidents: Operating a personal injury-focused practice gives us an advantage in cases involving workplace injuries. In addition to helping clients seek workers' compensation benefits, we can determine if additional compensation may be available through a third-party claim against someone other than the employer. Talk to a workers' compensation lawyer at our firm about your work accident.
- Social Security Disability: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits are almost always denied on the first application, We can guide you through the process and help you get the benefits you need.
- Business and commercial law: We provide comprehensive business law services to clients in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, ranging from contract drafting services to aggressive business litigation support and representation.
- Criminal law: An arrest can be embarrassing and confusing. Talk to a criminal defense lawyer about getting through this situation with as little damage as possible.
Contact Our Massachusetts and New Hampshire Car Accident Lawyers
When you need a lawyer who will listen to you and help you deal with important legal matters, such as helping you obtain personal injury compensation following a serious car wreck, our attorneys are ready to help. Contact our Haverhill law firm to schedule your free initial consultation. Our law firm has provided experienced, caring, responsive service in the Merrimack Valley since 1946.